Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Stokke® Steps™ is a 5-in-1 Seating System designed to accommodate your child's needs every step of the way. This simple to use concept offers a wide range of ergonomic seating; from the comfortable bouncer with unique cradling motion, to the functional high-chair and later, the modern Scandinavian design chair that can be used throughout childhood.
- Optional accessories transform the Stokke® Steps™ Chair into a seating solution that can be used from birth with the Bouncer, bringing your newborn to the table and with the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set to create the highchair.
- For use from 6 months to 3 years
- Comfortable baby set for easy feeding, optional tray accessory sold separately
- Adjustable back- and footrest give optimal ergonomics
- 5-point machine-washable safety harness
- Certified by JPMA and meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards
- Intertek GS certified
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes Stokke® Steps™ Chair and Stokke® Steps™ Baby set with 5-point harness
Comfort & Design:
- Contemporary Scandinavian design that will never go out of style.
- Adjustable footrest to support your child's feet for optimal ergonomics and comfort.
- Solid construction with a 187lb weight capacity.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.