OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
When you shop for organic baby products you are limiting your child’s exposure to harmful toxins likepesticides.Not only are they safe for your baby, but the natural and biodegradable ingredients are also safe for the environment.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Stokke's Limas Carrier Flex is a full-buckle carrier that can be used three different ways - front carrying, back carrying or onbuhimo - to suit the needs of any parent! Made from soft organic cotton, this carrier expands as your baby grows so you can use it from month one and keep your little one close and comfy. Once the waistbelt is removed, the Stokke Limas Carrier Flex turns into a Japanese-style soft onbuhimo carrier that allows your little one to ride on your back comfortably and high enough to see the world around them over your shoulder! This makes the Limas Carrier Flex an ideal option for extended back-carrying.
- Made with 55% organic cotton, 45% linen (Valerian Beige style is made of a 50% cotton & 50% linen blend)
- Adjustable, ergonomically shaped waistbelt (from 23.6'' to 55.1'') with a padded buckle
- Base ensures correct squat–spread position
- Padded shoulder straps with easily adjustable buckles
- Adjustable back panel (from 12.6'' to 16.1'')
- Machine washable at low temperatures on delicate, d oes not require washing before being used for the first time
- Compact and lightweight at 1.8 lbs
- Suitable for use from 8.8 lbs to 44.1 lbs