FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
EMFs (electric and magnetic fields) are areas of energy surrounding electrical devices. EMF exposure affects babies by impacting sleep cycles, brain development and their immune system.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Stokke Sleepi V3 Bed is a crib that grows with your child into a bed! This beautiful piece made of European beech starts as a crib with four adjustable mattress positions, and turns into a toddler bed, so your little one can enjoy their crib all throughout childhood. Stokke Sleepi V3 Crib/Bed features a space-saving oval design that provides comfort by resembling the mother’s womb. Thanks to its lockable swivel wheels, you can keep the baby close to you throughout the house, and the wheels even help you rock the child to sleep with ease.
SAFE AND SOUND SLEEP
- Soft oval shape that resembles the mother’s womb comforts the baby
- Curved edges without any sharp corners
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom allow maximum air circulation
- Four mattress levels offer flexibility and safety for each stage of your child’s development
- Sturdy beech wood frame with non-toxic finish
COMPACT AND EASILY PORTABLE
- Space-saving oval design
- Lockable swivel wheels allow you to keep the bed close to you
- Narrow enough to move through doorways
MADE TO LAST
- Converts from a crib and toddler bed; can be used from birth to approximately 5 years of age
- 7-year warranty
- Timeless Scandinavian design of the Stokke Sleepi V3 Bed fits into any space
- Crib dimensions: 55.5’’ L x 29.1’’ W x 34.3’’ H
- Crib weight: 43.7 lbs
- Suitable for use from birth to approximately 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 264 lbs
- Materials: beech wood; curved elements: beech laminate; plates: beech plywood
- Compatibility: Not compatible with Stokke Sleepi Drape Rod made before September 2022. Not compatible with Stokke Sleepi Crib/Bed Mattress made between 2003 and August 2022.