Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Modern and versatile, the Ryder Convertible Changing Table and Cubby Bookcase is a timeless staple for your nursery now, and big kids’ room later. Featuring a changing station on top, it also has four spacious cubbies for storage and easy access to all your diaper changing needs. When the time comes to transition, the changing tray can be removed, and cubbies used as a bookcase to display all your babies’ story time treasures.
- SPACIOUS STORAGE: Two sturdy shelves to hold all the books, frames and trinkets that'll dress up your space
- FROM NURSERY TO ADULT LIVING SPACES: Classic design that works seamlessly in any room - from nursery to living room.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of solid sustainable New Zealand pinewood and TSCA compliant engineered wood with a metal base - only the best for your baby.
- FOR YOUR BABY'S SAFETY: Lead and phthalate safe. Annually tested by third parties. Rest assured knowing it exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
MATERIALS: New Zealand Pine Wood and TSCA compliant MDF.
- Assembled Dimensions: 33.5" L x 17.5" W x 37.5" H
- Assembled Weight: 57
- Assembly Required: Yes.