Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
The Carter’s by DaVinci Colby 6-Drawer Dresser features six spacious drawers with open finger pulls and a streamlined, modern look. Coordinates with the Carter’s Colby Crib and Colby 3-Drawer Dresser (sold separately)
- DURABILITY: The Carter’s by DaVinci Colby 6-Drawer Dresser has 6 spacious drawers that can hold all the adorable baby clothes, blankets, and more. Built with features like additional corner blocks to make it sturdier and long-lasting
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Changing station now. Big kid dresser later! This dresser is designed so that you can add a DaVinci changing tray (sold separately) to use as a convenient changing station during the baby years.
- SMOOTH GLIDE: Euro drawer glides make opening the drawers easy even when your hands are full with your baby
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Drawer glides come pre-assembled so that you can put your dresser together more quickly and start enjoying your nursery sooner
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of solid sustainable New Zealand pinewood and TSCA compliant engineered wood -only the best for your baby
- FOR YOUR BABY'S SAFETY: Say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process and lead and phthalate safe. Rest assured knowing it meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards. Stop mechanism and anti-tip kit included for additional safety
Materials: New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant recycled wood fiberboard
Assembled dimensions: 51.25" x 18.25" x 33.75"
Assembled weight: 115.5 lbs
Maximum weight capacity: 50 lbs
Assembly required: Yes
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!