Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The award-winning Jenny Lind Crib is cuter than ever in this mini version! The Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib offers all the features we love about the regular crib version - beautiful spindle details, wheels that allow you to move the crib more easily, convertible design and more. With the Jenny Lind Mini Crib, you can have both a stylish and functional space.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Designed to save you the hassle (and extra money!) of buying multiple beds as your little one grows. Easily converts to a mini toddler bed and daybed (mini toddler kit #M7399 sold separately)
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Removeable wheels make it easy to move the mini crib around throughout the house.
- GROWS WITH BABY: 4 adjustable mattress positions that you can lower as your baby begins to sit and stand. We've built this crib to withstand even the most active babies and toddlers
- SPACE EFFICIENT: A mini crib is a great alternative for smaller spaces (such as parents' bedroom & smaller apartments) or to store at grandparents' house to make traveling back and forth easy for the whole family
- BASSINET ALTERNATIVE: The American Pediatric Association recommends co-sleeping for the first 6 months. A mini crib is a more stylish alternative to a pack-n-play and a more long-term solution than a bassinet for keeping your baby close by as you sleep.
- FOR YOUR BABY'S SAFETY: Say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Lead and phthalate safe. Rest assured knowing it meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY: 1" waterproof pad (24"W x 38"L) included with purchase; for a best fit we recommend a standard mini crib-sized mattress to provide a safe sleeping environment from newborn to beyond 18 months.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Shop Jenny Lind 3-Drawer Dresser (#M7323), 6-Drawer Dresser (#7326), Nightstand (#M7360), and Changing Table (#M0302) for a coordinated nursery
- Assembled Dimensions: 39.5"L x 26"W x 37.25"H
- Assembled Weight: 35.2lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 34"
- Interior Crib Measurements: 37"L x 24"W
- Mini Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs