Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The Carter’s by DaVinci Radley 4-in-1 crib combines the rustic charm of the embossed headboard while clean lines bring a modern farmhouse feel to the nursery. Converts to a toddler bed, day bed, and full-size bed for use beyond the nursery years.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 4-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Designed to save you the hassle (and extra money!) of buying multiple beds as your little one grows. Easily converts to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed (toddler kit #M12599 and full-size kit #M5789 sold separately).
- GROWS WITH BABY: 4 adjustable mattress positions that you can lower as your baby begins to sit and stand. We've built this crib to withstand even the most active babies and toddlers and last through your child's teen years
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of solid sustainable New Zealand pinewood and TSCA compliant engineered wood -only the best for your sweet baby.
- FOR YOUR BABY'S SAFETY: Lead and phthalate safe. Annually tested by third party. Rest assured knowing it exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY: This crib is a standard size regular crib.
- Dimensions: 55.5'' L x 29.25'' W x 44'' H
- Weight: 52.8 lbs
- Assembly required
- Maximum weight capacity: crib - 50 lbs, stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches; toddler bed - 50 lbs; full-size bed - 500 lbs