BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Meet the Veer Basecamp. When you venture into the wild, Basecamp is the ultimate safe, shady and insect-free pop-up play yard for little ones.
- Color: White sidewalls with black framing.
- Sized for little ones: 56″ wide x 43″ deep x 35″ high.
- Meets ASTM play yard safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Portable, light-weight play yard camp for any expedition
- Folds down quickly and compactly
- Comes fully assembled
- Durable water-resistant polyester with mesh sides and roof for full 360-degree visibility
- Removable UPF 50 Sun/Rain cover that sits 3” above Basecamp to provide cool shade and airflow for hot days
- Fully enclosed for child safety
- Front door access with an outside only zipper for safety
- Excellent insect protection
- Moisture-resistant bottom keeps precious cargo dry
- Storage bag with shoulder strap also attaches to Cruiser for easy transportation
- Storage bag stores all pieces.