Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Turn your Nifty 3-Drawer Dresser into a changing table with this Ubabub Removable Changing Tray for Nifty to create a two-tone retro feel in your nursery.
- Made of American Poplar hardwood and TSCA compliant MDF
- Ubabub Changing Tray includes two smaller compartments for additional storage
- Safety bracket to secure tray to dresser included
- Lead and phthalate safe; non-toxic finish
- Fits 31" x 16" changing pads (we recommend the M5319 Contour Changing Pad)
- Assembled dimensions : 38.5" L x 17.625" W x 3.25" H
- Interior Tray Measurements: 31”L x 16”W x 3”H
- Assembled Weight: 12lbs
- No Assembly Required
- Changing Tray Top: 30 lbs