VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
With its wide range of finishes, the stylish and versatile Oeuf Sparrow Crib will co-ordinate with any nursery decor. Slim side rails and spindles give this crib a light, airy feel and make it a favorite of interior designers. Its high quality and sturdy construction means it will last for generations.
The Sparrow Crib by Oeuf is GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards
- Easy to assemble
- 3 adjustable mattress positions in US, Canada & Europe; 2 adjustable mattress positions in Australia
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Fits a standard 28”W x 52”L Crib Mattress (not included)
- Mattress must be at least 27 1/4"W x 51 5/8"L and 4-6" thick
- 29.5" x 54" x 36"
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Converts to Sparrow Toddler Bed with purchase of conversion kit