Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
The Oeuf Sparrow Conversion Kit is a great match for your kiddo's newfound sense of independence. Obviously it's perfectly paired with the Oeuf Sparrow Crib and is made from the same eco-friendly materials. It lets your little one climb in and out of bed unassisted, but also helps prevent nighttime falls.
Please note: This listing is for the toddler bed Conversion Kit only. Crib sold separately.
- Made for the Oeuf Sparrow Crib
- Easy assembly
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards
- Indoor Air Quality Assurance through Greenguard Gold Certification
- Lets your child climb in and out of bed unassisted
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC-certified facility
- Made of solid Birch and Baltic Birch
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Comfortable sleeping for your child until around age 6
- Dimensions: 54"L x 29.5"W x 36"H