FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
The Oeuf Perch Twin Bunk Bed: the perfect mix of classic style and customizable functionality, the perfect bed for any growing child’s room.
Compact in design, the Perch leaves plenty of room for imagination and play. The Perch Bunk Bed features a sturdy frame made of FSC Certified Baltic birch plywood and low emission E1 certified MDF. The finishes are non-toxic, water-based, VOC health hazard-free.
Crafted with your child’s safety in mind, the Oeuf Perch Bunk Bed features a low height making it safe and easily accessible. The bed comes with guard rails for the top bunk and optional guards for the bottom bunk are available to be purchased separately.
What’s even better? The Perch Twin Bunk Bed by Oeuf can be separated into a loft bed and a standalone twin for new room configurations as your child grows and changes. The Perch Twin Bunk Bed also comes with optional storage options like the Perch Console and Perch Shelf. They can be affixed to the top bunk with brackets or mounted to the legs of the bottom bunk. Looking for some extra sleeping space? The Perch Bunk Bed can be fashioned with the removable Perch Trundle, perfect for sleepovers and multi-child households.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and free of VOCs.
Due to customer feedback, we have slightly increased the top guard rail on the Perch bunk bed by 2 1/4" to accommodate an 8" mattress. We have also increased the headboard on the lower bunk by 4".
- Sturdy frame and solid guard rails on top bunk. Angled ladder with safety tread for safer climbing.
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian, and European safety standards
- Made from Baltic birch plywood and low emission E1 certified MDF. Made in Latvia, a nation with a strong woodworking heritage, from locally sourced wood.
- Finishes are non-toxic and water-based, free of VOC health hazards.
- Made in a Forest Stewardship Certified facility.
- Wood wastes and finishing materials are recycled. Packaged in recycled cardboard.
- Easy to use. Easy to assemble. Loft and twin beds can be separated at any point. The ladder can be assembled on either side of the bed.
- Optional guard rails for bottom bunk sold separately
- Weight Limit: 250lbs
Dimensions: (Requires assembly)
- 42 1/4’’ W x 78’’ L x 64’’H