GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
With Oeuf's Perch Nest Bed, you get the best of both worlds in one product - a loft bed with ladder, with enough space underneath for a play corner or an additional sleeping space, or a canopy bed perfect for cozy sleepytime, with room underneath for an optional trundle. Whatever orientation you choose, your little one is going to love their awesome reversible sleeping space!
Thanks to it being shorter than conventional loft beds, the Oeuf Perch Nest is a perfect first bunk bed that allows the kid to independently climb up and provides the parents with easy access for a good night kiss.
- Fits standard twin-size mattresses (sold separately) with a thickness not greater than 6'' (do not use a box spring)
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing
- Lower than a conventional loft bed, improving accessibility
- Can be constructed as either a loft or canopy bed without any additional parts needed
- Made of FSC Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF, with non-toxic, water-based finishes
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Suitable for children ages 6+
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- As a loft bed: 77 7/8'' L, 42 1/8'' W, 50 3/8'' H, 17 3/16'' ladder width, 12'' spacing between ladder and bed, 32 9/16'' H from floor to the bottom of the bunk
- As a canopy bed: 77 7/8'' L, 42 1/8'' W, 50 3/8'' H, 7 5/8'' H between floor and bed, 32 9/16'' between top of the bed and canopy