Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Transform your Classic Crib into a stylish toddler bed with the Oeuf Toddler Bed Conversion Kit. The low height reinforces your child's sense of independence by enabling them to climb in and out on their own.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- Easy to assemble by one person
- Low overall height for easy access
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of solid birch and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Comfortable sleeping for your child to age 6
- Fits a standard 28"W x 52"L crib mattress (not included)
- Dimensions of the kit: 30.25 x 54.25 x 36 inches