When you shop for organic baby products you are limiting your child’s exposure to harmful toxins likepesticides.Not only are they safe for your baby, but the natural and biodegradable ingredients are also safe for the environment.
GOTS certification tests for the use of harmful chemicals and toxins, as well as verifying environmentally and socially responsible production of organic textiles.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Make everyday trips just a little easier with the Nuna Pipa Series Infant Insert. Easily install this insert into any PIPA series carseat and slip your little one from the crook of your arm to the safety of the seat. Yes, it really can be this easy. Keep baby safe and comfy with the Nuna Pipa Series Infant Insert. Nuna: First rides. Safe travels.
- Fits all Nuna PIPA series car seats
- Patented Tailor tech memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit in the headrest
- GOTS certified organic cotton fabric and dye
- Grow-with-baby two-piece design
- Harness and crotch covers included
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- USAGE: The infant insert can be used as necessary, to provide a snug fit for small babies. The low birth weight pillow can be used in the infant insert for even smaller babies, but should be removed once a snug fit can be achieved without it, at approximately 11 lbs.