A highly versatile organic mattress for kids
Perfect for young children making the big transition. Works great in bunk beds, platform beds, and trundles
An excellent choice for parents seeking to eliminate potentially harmful chemicals and allergens. Designed for children that are still potty training, the Naturepedic 2 in 1 Organic Mattress features an innovative design that is waterproof on one side and quilted on the other. Made with generous layers of organic cotton over a premium innerspring, this mattress is both supportive + comfortable for your growing child. Naturepedic replaces flame retardant barriers, adhesives, and other toxic chemicals with healthier organic and non-toxic materials so you can be sure your child gets Safe Healthy Sleep™.
Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic mattress manufacturer and has earned the trust of parents and doctors across the county. Winner of numerous prestigious endorsements, Naturepedic organic mattresses meet the highest physical, chemical, and allergenic safety awards.
- Organic Cotton fabric + fill
- No harmful chemicals and no flame retardants
- No toxic chemical odors/smells
- Easy to clean non-toxic food-grade waterproof surface
- PLA (derived from sugarcane)
- Premium innerspring
- Ships roll-packed
- GOTS Certified
- MADE SAFE® Certified
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- UL Formaldehyde Free Verified
- No vinyl, phthalates, polyurethane foam, flame retardant chemicals or barriers, formaldehyde, pesticides, GMO’s, glues/adhesives, etc.
- Recommended by Zero Toxics Product Registry, Allergy Kids Foundation, Healthy Child Healthy World, Kids for Saving Earth, Green America, American Sustainable Business Council, Clean Production Action, and more.
- See www.Naturepedic.com/Certifications for more information and Naturepedic safety awards.
- Twin: 38" x 75" x 7"
- Twin Trundle: 38" x 75" x 5"
- Twin Trundle Short: 38" x 71" x 5"
- Full: 53" x 75" x 7"