GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Ease into contemporary style with the Namesake Marin 3-in-1 Convertible Crib. Featuring a gently curved silhouette with solid rounded cane side panels, the Marin is an effortlessly transitional piece for the home. Crib converts to a toddler bed and daybed, and fits any standard full-size crib mattress.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- 3-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Namesake cribs adapt as your baby takes their first steps into toddlerhood. Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed and daybed. (Toddler bed conversion kit #M23799 sold separately.)
- THOUGHTFUL DETAILS: Flush solid end panels, hidden hardware construction and cane side panels give the Marin Crib a premium, contemporary-inspired design
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Namesake sources materials with your family in mind. This crib is made of solid, sustainable American Poplar hardwood and TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- GROWS WITH BABY: 4 adjustable mattress positions help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- BREATHE EASY: Chemicals have no place in your nursery, which is why Namesake uses a multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Materials: American poplar hardwood & TSCA compliant MDF, Natural Cane
Dimensions: 55.2'' L x 30.87'' W x 34.96'' H
Weight: 68.72 lbs
Assembly Required: Yes