Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
With its timeless silhouette and heirloom-quality fabric, Namesake's Eloise 4-in-1 Convertible Crib has a place in any nursery – traditional, modern, or eclectic. The fabric detailing adds depth, character, and a touch of nature-inspired charm to each piece. Its versatility ensures that it will seamlessly transition from a crib to a sophisticated full-sized bed for any bedroom in the house.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- 4-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Namesake cribs adapt as your baby grows, even into their teen years. Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-sized bed. (toddler bed conversion kit and full-size bed conversion kit sold separately)
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: Fabric detail on the headboard is stain-resistant and water-repellent for easier cleaning. This sustainable and durable fabric was made using recycled plastic bottles, utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- GROWS WITH BABY: Namesake cribs have 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- BREATHE EASY: Chemicals have no place in your nursery, which is why Namesake uses a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Materials are sourced with your family in mind using sustainable wood and performance eco-weave fabric.
- SHOP THE COLLECTION: Complete your nursery with the Eloise 7-Drawer Dresser.
- Assembled dimensions: 55.7'' L x 29.9'' W x 46.9'' H
- Assembled weight: 72.8 lbs
- Maximum weight capacity: Crib: 50 lbs, Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches. Toddler Bed: 50 lbs. Full-Size Bed: 500 lbs
- Assembly required
- Materials: American poplar hardwood & TSCA compliant MDF