Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Namesake's best-selling Winston Crib has been reimagined for small spaces – perfect for nursery nooks, shared bedrooms, and grandma's guest room. It's a smart alternative to a bassinet that will last longer and convert to a toddler bed, daybed and twin bed as your little one grows. The Winston 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib features a portable design with removeable casters, premium steel and traditional metal casting at the joints to emulate vintage American style.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- 4-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Namesake cribs adapt as your baby grows, even into their teen years. Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed, daybed, and twin-sized bed. (mini toddler bed conversion kit #M25599 and twin-size bed conversion kit #M15389 sold separately)
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Removable casters allow you to easily move from space to space.
- GROWS WITH BABY: Namesake cribs have 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- BREATHE EASY: Chemicals have no place in your nursery so Namesake uses a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Materials are sourced with your family in mind. This crib is made from premium steel with a durable powder coated finish. The hand finishing process makes each piece unique.
- THOUGHTFUL DETAILS: Traditional metal casting at the joints and simple curves throughout give just the right touch of vintage charm.
- SHOP THE COLLECTION: Complete your nursery with the Wesley Farmhouse 6-Drawer Dresser.
- Assembled Dimensions: 40.25"L x 26.5"W x 42.5"H
- Assembled Weight: 60lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 33.25"
- Interior Crib Measurements: 37"L x 24"W
- Twin Size Box Spring Minimum: 74.5"L x 38.5"W
- Twin Size Box Spring Maximum: 74.75"L x 39.25"W
- Mini Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
- Twin Bed: 400 lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes.
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!