Crisp and minimalistic, the Nantucket 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is a modern take on the classic coastal design, with its clean lines and natural wood grains. Featuring neutral-hued wooden frames, balanced by rounded slats, the Nantucket is a transitional piece that will grow with your family.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- 3-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Our cribs adapt as your baby takes their first steps into toddlerhood. Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed and daybed. (toddler bed conversion kit included)
- THOUGHTFUL DETAILS: Two-tone or monotone coloring with natural wood grain on frames give the Nantucket a classic yet modern look.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Namesake sources materials with your family in mind. This crib is made of 100% solid, sustainable New Zealand pinewood.
- GROWS WITH BABY: Namesake cribs have 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- BREATHE EASY: Chemicals have no place in your nursery, so MDB uses a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- Materials: New Zealand Solid Pine Wood
- Maximum Weight: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35"
- Assembled Dimensions: 56" L x 30" W x 37" H
- Assembled Weight: 60 lbs.