Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
CertiPUR-US certified foams are found in a multitude of Modern Nursery approved items including mattress, upholstered furniture (gliders and ottomans), playmats and more.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The Namesake Crewe Recliner & Swivel Glider blends form and function with its crisp, contemporary design and comfortable seat. Its smooth, back-and-forth gliding motion helps you rock your baby to sleep with ease, while the plush back cushion, hidden recline mechanism, and convenient swivel create an inviting repose for both you and your baby.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your recliner safe from spills and stains.
- EASY RECLINE & EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Cuddle up, recline, and get cozy. Our hidden reclining mechanism maintains a clean design while offering traditional comfort. Whether you are feeding baby or rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 360 degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This recliner & swivel glider features plush arm rests and a soft back for extra comfort.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: Just a few simple steps - no tools required.
- PERFORMANCE ECO-WEAVE FABRIC: 67% polyester, 33% REPREVE® polyester (recycled fiber made from post-consumer plastic bottles). Polyester fill and metal gliding base.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- LUXURIOUS BOUCLE FABRIC: Upholstered by hand in texture-rich boucle fabric.
- SOFT VELVET FABRIC: Upholstered by hand in ultra-soft velvet fabric.
- CLASSIC GINGHAM FABRIC: A nursery statement piece created with traditional details and timeless style in mind.
- Assembled Dimensions: 38"L x 30"W x 41"H
- Assembled Weight: 94lbs
- Seat Dimensions: 20.25"D x 22"W
- Seat Height: 20.5"H
- Arm Rest to Seat Height: 7.5"
- Seat Back Height: 28"
- Fully Reclined Length 64.75"
- 300 lbs
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!