The most iconic piece in the collection is a washable play rug! It is covered in intricate details that mimic the textures of the forest, creating an authentic miniature landscape. Its irregular border, the yarn melange, the new tufting techniques and different pile heights applied, provide a 3D effect on the rug's surface for children to bring it to life along with the little cuddly cotton horse cushion, included with the rug.
Our rugs can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
- 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibers
- Base: recycled textile fibers
- Size: 5' 3" L x 4' W
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Machine wash (capacity 17.64 lbs or more) on a delicate cycle, without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire