Let some jungle vibes liven up the kids’ space with a mini version of our elegant Monstera Olive design that is sure to become a favorite such as its larger design. It comes with a practical cotton drawstrings backpack for easy pack & go.
- 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibers
- Base: recycled textile fibers
- Size: 3' 3" L x 2' 5"W
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere. It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants. Suitable for subfloor heating.
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
Wash Machine Instructions:
- Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) on a delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire