Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
The silhouette Cotton Flower washable rug is the best tribute that Lorena Canals could make to this material, which one she has been working for more than 20 years. Thanks to its versatility, its softness and the different textures, this rug transport us to the endless cotton fields.
This natural cotton rug is cool in summer and warm in winter, so it is the perfect accessory for any season of the year. Made of natural cotton, every rug has used artisanal techniques one by one, for this reason there are not two equals rugs.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
Composition: 100% cotton
Size : 4' L x 4' 3" W
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Wash on a delicate cycle, without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.