A reversible washable rug that can be flipped from one side to another, allowing to choose between a pop of color in vintage gradient hues, or a softer look in neutral shades. The edges are finished with handmade braids at each corner for a chirpy touch.
- Collection: Reversible
- Composition: 97 % cotton 3 % other fibre - Base: recycled textile fibers
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Size XS: 4' 7" L x 2' 7" W
- Size S: 5' 3"L x 4' W
- Size L: 7' 10" L x 5' 7" W
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Machine wash (capacity 37.48 lbs or more) on delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.