Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
The Tic-Tac-Toe Pouf by Lorena Canals is more than just a pouf! It serves as a board game for both kids and grown-ups to share some fun using a set of stuffed fabric mini-veggies as counters.
The Tic-Tac-Toe Pouf by Lorena Canals is handmade in natural-colored cotton canvas with some tufted fringes atop that draw the lines of the board game. The pouf conceals a small pocket at each side where the mini-veggie counters can be put away, including 4 little carrots and 4 radishes. A zipper at the base of the pouf allows for the cover to be removed for washing.
- Size: 19.67" diameter x 7.87" H
- Colors: Natural, Verde, Ivory, Ash Rose, Naranja, Verde Oscuro
- Collection: Oli & Carol x Lorena Canals
- Composition: Cover and details: 97%, cotton 3% and other fibre. Filler: 100% recycled polystyrene pearls
- Net Weigh: 2,64 lb.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Cover: Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) separately using a delicate 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Filler: Do not wash.