Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
The Terrazzo Washable Rug by Lorena Canals is a hip and stylish new addition to your little one's room! This cotton rug is soft and colorful making it a perfect piece that stands out. The Lorena Canals Terrazzo Washable Rug is carefully handmade with love and patients, making sure it is of utmost quality for your family!
- Size: 6' 7'' L x 4' 7'' W
- Composition 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- Thickness 0.49 ".
- Net Weight: 12,10 lbs.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
Lorena Canals' products are 100% natural fiber-based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first wash. This will be reduced over time.
Machine wash (capacity 17.64 lbs or more) on delicate cycle without whitening.
Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
Avoid drying in the sun.
Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
Keep away from fire.
Looking for a rug pad? We love this non-toxic natural wool one sold by the roll!