Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
The Reversible Washable Rug by Lorena Canals brings childhood memories of fruit smoothies, colorful macarons, or sweet gelato on a warm summer's day... but why settle for one flavor when you can get two? The Reversible Washable Rug by Lorena Canals reversible rug is the perfect addition to any baby girl’s nursery decor, for a sweet and cozy vibe.
- Collection Reversible
- Composition 97 % cotton 3 % other fibre - Base: recycled textile fibers
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 18001.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
Dimensions:Size S: 5' 3" L x 4' W
Size M: 6' 7'' L x 4' 7'' W
Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes, or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Avoid drying in the sun.
Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
Keep away from fire.
Looking for a rug pad? We love this non-toxic natural wool one sold by the roll!