Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
Ramona The Radish Knitted Cushion by Lorena Canals is a soft radish-shaped cushion knitted in pink and ivory shades of cotton creating an ombré effect. The knitted green leaves atop feature a handle that allows for it to be hung or be taken about. At the bottom, a little handmade braid imitates the root of the vegetable. The filling is composed of polyfill and the entire cushion is machine-washable.
- Size: 1' 3" L x 10" W
- Colors: Rosa Palo, Ivory, Ash Rose, Verde Oscuro
- Collection: Oli & Carol x Lorena Canals
- Composition: 100% cotton and filler: 100% polyester
- Net Weigh: 0,66 lb
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- The Lorena Canals Ramona The Radish Knitted Cushion is handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash cold water.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Use gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.