Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
A charming square-shaped cushion featuring the Pink Nose sheep, tufted in Sheep White undyed wool. The surface combines short and medium pile to achieve a woolly look, the nose is embroidered in Frosted Rose and Almond Frost, and tufted canvas ears are sewn on and sticking out the sides. The cushion has a metal zipper at the bottom rim so the polyester filler can be easily removed for washing.
- Size: 1' 2" L x 1' 2" W
- Colors: Frosted Rose, Almond Frost, Sheep White
- Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition Cover: 100% Wool pile on a Cotton base - Filler: 100% Polyester
- Carton Box Net Weight: 7.06 lbs.
- Box Height | Length | Width: 11.81"x 23.62" x 15.75"
- Net Weigh: 1,76 lbs
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- Wash the cushion cover separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.