A charming square-shaped cushion featuring the Pink Nose sheep, tufted in Sheep White undyed wool. The surface combines short and medium pile to achieve a woolly look, the nose is embroidered in Frosted Rose and Almond Frost, and tufted canvas ears are sewn on and sticking out the sides. The cushion has a metal zipper at the bottom rim so the polyester filler can be easily removed for washing.
- Size: 1' 2" x 1' 2"
- Colors: Frosted Rose, Almond Frost, Sheep White
- Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition Cover: 100% Wool pile on a Cotton base - Filler: 100% Polyester
- Carton Box Net Weight: 7.06 lbs.
- Box Height | Length | Width: 11.81"x 23.62" x 15.75"
- Net Weigh: 1,76 lb
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- Wash the cushion cover separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.