Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
A basket that goes ‘bah!’, ideal for keeping little treasures. This cute Pink Nose Sheep Woolable Basket by Lorena Canals will make clean-up more fun as it is perfect for storing toys. Filled with intricate hand-finished details such as tousled fringes, canvas ears, embroidered features, and a face-shaped pocket at the front for keeping little knick-knacks. Pair it with the matching Pink Nose Sheep rug, cushion, and wall hanging for themed decor. Suitable for kids from 3 years of age.
- Size: 11'' L x 1' W x 8'' H
- Colors: Frosted Rose, Almond Frost, Sandstone, Sheep White
- Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Pocket: recycled cotton
- Carton Box Net Weight: 16.53 lbs.
- Box Height | Length | Width: 13.38" x 21.25" x 19.68"
- Net Weight: 1,65 lbs
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- The Lorena Canals Pink Nose Sheep Woolable Basket is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- Do not wash.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.