Oval shaped basket, made of 100% wool, using Sandstone and Sheep White colored cords. Measuring 11.81" x 10.63" x 8.66", it features long, 1.57" fringes circling the edges to simulate sheep’s fur. The attached pocket is shaped like the face of the sheep with its nose embroidered on the front in shades of Frosted Rose and Almond Frost. Sewn on are two cotton canvas ears that stick out the sides.
- Size: 8" x 1' x 11
- Colors: Frosted Rose, Almond Frost, Sandstone, Sheep White
- Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Pocket: recycled cotton
- Carton Box Net Weight: 16.53 lbs.
- Box Height | Length | Width: 13.38" x 21.25" x 19.68"
- Net Weigh: 1,65 lb
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- Do not wash.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.