Inspired by the typical yarn-dyed checks patterns of traditionally woven throws, the Kaia rug features crossing horizontal and vertical lines forming a tricolored checks pattern. The crossing lines in Sheep White, Pink Bloom and Sandstone create a structured surface of areas showing bare canvas and others with a tightly stitched grid. Finished with 3-cm-long wool pile all around the edges.
- Size: 4' x 5'6"
- Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition: Pile: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Base: Recycled Cotton
- Carton Box Net Weight: 16.3 lbs.
- Box Height | Length | Width: 10.63" x 23.62" x 19.68"
- Net Weigh: 8,14 lbs.
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Lorena Canals woolable rugs are recommended for children over 3 years of age because of the shedding that occurs due to the wool being a natural fiber.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 19.84 lbs.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean