Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Inspired by the typical yarn-dyed checks patterns of traditionally woven throws, the Kaia rug features crossing horizontal and vertical lines forming a tricolored checks pattern. The crossing lines in Sheep White, Pink Bloom and Sandstone create a structured surface of areas showing bare canvas and others with a tightly stitched grid. Finished with 3-cm-long wool pile all around the edges.
- Size: 5'6" L x 4' W
- Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition: Pile: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Base: Recycled Cotton
- Carton Box Net Weight: 16.3 lbs
- Box Height | Length | Width: 10.63" x 23.62" x 19.68"
- Net Weigh: 8,14 lbs
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Lorena Canals woolable rugs are recommended for children over 3 years of age because of the shedding that occurs due to the wool being a natural fiber.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 19.84 lbs.
- Wash on a delicate cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean