Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
What's cooking today? Let children discover the cycle of vegetables, from the garden to the table, with this artisan-made touch-and-feel Cool Kids Eat Healthy Textile Book by Lorena Canals. It will keep them busy while parents prepare supper and also introduce them to healthy eating habits.
Each page is handcrafted using colorful cotton canvas pieces to create 3D-layered textile illustrations. Four mini stuffed veggies allow for kids to tell the story in their own words as they pass from one page to the next, filling and emptying the little pockets on each scene. A fun, interactive way for them to be introduced to reading while allowing their imagination to run wild.
- Size: 11.81" L x 10.63" W
- Collection: Oli & Carol x Lorena Canals
- Composition: 97% cotton and 3% other fibre
- Net Weigh: 1,54 lbs.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Cool Kids Eat Healthy Textile Book by Lorena Canals is a handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Do not wash in washing machine.
- To remove stains, we recommend to use lukewarm water and a gentle soap.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.