Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
The Chill ROund Pouffe by Lorena Canals is an ideal addition to your children's room. Stackable, thanks to its functional size, it doesn't take up much space. It is a cute and soft addition on which your little one can relax and watch movies or on which any extra friends can comfortably sit. The Lorena Canals Chill Round Pouffe is carefully handmade with love and safety in mind, so it is eco-friendly!
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Cover: 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibre
- Filler: 100% polystyrene
Size : 1’7”diameter x 8” H
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Wash on a delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Filler: Do not wash