Healthy kids like nibbling on carrots so why not make these a part of their room’s decor? And, who knows? This fun playtime companion may also attract an Easter bunny or two! This soft cotton cushion is shaped like a carrot and knitted in melange shades of orange yarn, topped with green yarn for the leaves. The tip features a small handmade braid resembling the root. Its soft filling is composed of polyfill and the entire cushion is machine-washable.
- Size: 1' 3" L x 1' W
- Colors: Naranja, Salmón, Verde Oscuro
- Collection: Oli & Carol x Lorena Canals
- Composition: 100% cotton - Filler: 100% polyester
- Net Weigh: 0,66 lbs
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash cold water.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Use gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.