Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
A staple in any room of the house! Cushion made of cotton and filling made of polyester, easy to wash at home in a conventional washing machine. Delicate and elegant combination in earthy and natural colors with cute little pom poms in the same tones in mixed yarns. Its round design topped with contrasting pompoms, gives it a special and original touch.
Non-removable cover, easy to wash at home in a conventional washing machine. Safe, since it has no zippers or buttons.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Cover: 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibre
- Filler: 100% polyester
Size : 1' 7'' diameter
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Wash on delicate cycle.
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.