Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
This adorable rectangular cushion is made with natural color cotton canvas, with an handstitched bicycle on the front. The bicycle is embroidered using cotton cords in olive, dark grey, dark red, honey and vintage blue colors. Edges are finshied with contrast embroidery in honey color and short fringes all around. The cushion has a flap on the back with a hidden zipper. Removable inside filler of polyfill.
Size: 1' 10" L x 1' 2" W
- 97% cotton
- 3% other fibres
- Inside filler: 100% polyester
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Cover: Machine wash separately the cushion cover, turned inside out, using a delicate cycle.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed to protect the embroidered details
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Filler: Do not wash.