Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
GOTS certification tests for the use of harmful chemicals and toxins, as well as verifying environmentally and socially responsible production of organic textiles.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
When you shop for organic baby products you are limiting your child’s exposure to harmful toxins likepesticides.Not only are they safe for your baby, but the natural and biodegradable ingredients are also safe for the environment.
With its natural, ivory, and olive colors, the Lorena Canals Bamboo Leaf Washable Rug will bring a peaceful touch to your nursery. The removable bamboo leaves, which contain crinkle paper and are made of GOTS-certified cotton, are perfect for sensory play! The rug is made out of natural cotton and rayon from bamboo and it is soft to the touch, as well as suitable for machine wash.
- 87% cotton, 10% rayon from bamboo, 3% other fibers
- Base: RugCycled textile fibers mainly cotton
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
Wash and care tips:
- The first few washes may cause slight shedding because the Lorena Canals Bamboo Leaf Washable Rug is made using natural fibers. This process will decrease over time.
- Always vacuum on low to moderate suction mode.
- Any wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. You can also put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
- Lorena Canals Bamboo Leaf Washable Rug is suitable for underfloor heating.
Looking for a rug pad? We love this non-toxic natural wool one sold by the roll!