Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Your baby can safely crawl through a bamboo forest with this Lorena Canals Bamboo Forest Washable Rug! Decorated with removable bamboo leaves, this rug is the perfect place to let your little one go on an adventure. This machine-washable rug is made using natural cotton mixed with rayon from bamboo.
- 87% cotton,10% rayon from bamboo, 3% other fibers;
- Base: RugCycled textile fibers, mainly cotton
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Size: 47.2" x 62.9"
- Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
Wash and care tips:
- The first few washes may cause slight shedding because the Lorena Canals Bamboo Forest Washable Rug is made using natural fibers. This process will decrease over time.
- Always vacuum on low to moderate suction mode.
- Any wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. You can also put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
Looking for a rug pad? We love this non-toxic natural wool one sold by the roll!