The Ari Sheep White rug brings together various tufting techniques to create a soft, multi-textured surface, combining vertical and horizontal lines with criss-cross lines that simulate braids, and playing with different pile heights. Entirely Sheep White and finished at the edges with hand twisted fringes.
- Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition Pile: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Base: Recycled Cotton
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Size S: 5' 7" L x 4' W
- Size M: 6' 7'' L x 4' 7'' W
- Lorena Canals’ Woolable rugs are recommended for children over 3 years of age because of the shedding that occurs due to the wool being a natural fiber.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- Wash using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean