Crafted with new parents' and nursing mothers’ needs in mind, the DaVinci Piper Recliner and Glider features 360 swivel motion, forward and backward gliding function and a plush pop-up leg rest to provide comfort for feeding and putting baby to rest. Its reclining mechanisms are hidden and thoughtfully within easy reach. Constructed of soft and durable heathered polyester fabric, the Piper Glider offers a timeless design and can be used well beyond the nursery years.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- DESIGNED FOR PARENT AND BABY: Metal base that allows for a smooth and gentle 360 degree swivel motion and forward and backward gliding so you can be comfortable as you feed or rock your baby to sleep
- RECLINE AND RELAX: Hidden reclining mechanism for a more stylish, premium look. Prop up your legs on the plush leg rest and lean back for ultimate comfort. Easily open and close the leg rest without a struggle.
- COMFORTABLE HEADREST: Being a parent is hard work! High back allows parents to comfortably lean back for some much needed rest.
- BONUS PILLOW: Lumbar pillow included for additional lower back support
- EASY SET UP: 1-step assembly! No tools required
- SPACE EFFICIENT: The Piper Recliner provides ample space to sit comfortably without taking up a lot of space in your room
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified which certifies the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC ® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
MATERIALS: Upholstered Polyester Fabric, Metal Base
- Assembled Dimensions: 34" L x 30.5" W x 39.25" H
- Assembled Weight: 97 lbs
- Maximum Weight: 300 lbs.