Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Charming and classic, the Jenny Lind Twin Bed mirrors the exquisite craftsmanship and vintage-inspired design of our award-winning Jenny Lind Crib. With its timeless style and signature spindle posts, the Jenny Lind continues to be a popular choice for contemporary families. Extend this style beyond the nursery with this beautiful twin bed that adds on-trend design to any child's bedroom.
- CLASSIC STYLE: Intricate solid pine wood posts feature the classic Jenny Lind design
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of solid sustainable New Zealand pinewood and TSCA compliant engineered wood - only the best for your little one
- FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE'S SAFETY: Say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process and lead and phthalate safe. Rest assured knowing it exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY: This bed fits a standard twin-size mattress; box spring not required
- Model: M3189E
- Made in Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Assembled Dimensions: 78.00" x 42.75" x 42.00"
- Assembled Weight: 48 lbs
- Shipment includes 2 boxes
- Interior Measurement: 75.5" L x 40.25" W
- Maximum Weight: 400 lbs
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!