Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
CertiPUR-US certified foams are found in a multitude of Modern Nursery approved items including mattress, upholstered furniture (gliders and ottomans), playmats and more.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The DaVinci Gabby Pillowback Swivel Glider has been thoughtfully designed to meet parent's and baby’s feeding time needs then transition to any space in your home in the later years. Mom and Dad can rest easy in this plush and durable glider that glides forwards and backwards as well as swivels. Designed with a high pillowback for head and neck support, you'll find yourself wanting to drift off into a peaceful slumber.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- DESIGNED FOR PARENT AND BABY: Metal base that allows for a smooth and gentle 360 degree swivel motion and forward and backward gliding so you can be comfortable as you feed or rock your baby to sleep
- COMFORTABLE HEADREST: Being a parent is hard work! High, pillowback design allows moms and dads to comfortably lean back for some much needed rest.
- EASY SET UP: 1-step assembly! No tools required
- SPACE EFFICIENT: The Gabby Glider provides ample space to sit comfortably without taking up a lot of space in your room
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified which certifies the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC ® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
MATERIALS: Polyester, polyurethane foam, and metal base.
- Assembled Dimensions: 33.5" L x 27" W x 41.25" H
- Assembled Weight: 70.4 lbs
- Maximum Weight: 300 lbs
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!