Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Designed with elegant molding details and delicate curves, the Chloe Regency 4-in-1 Convertible Crib by DaVinci is a beautiful choice for your baby’s nursery. We’ve thoughtfully crafted this crib with your family in mind, using only high-quality, non-toxic materials so that you can rest easy knowing that your baby is safe in our hands and instead focus on enjoying your little bundle of joy! Pair the Chloe Regency 4-in-1 Convertible Crib by DaVinci with DaVinci’s Chloe Regency 3-Drawer Dresser to complete the look.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 4-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: easily converts to toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed (toddler conversion kit and full-size conversion kit sold separately)
- GROWS WITH BABY: Four adjustable mattress positions that can be lowered as your baby grows. Built to withstand years of wear and tear, this crib will last well into your child’s teen years
- EXCEEDS SAFETY STANDARDS: Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process, lead and phthalate safe. Meets ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY: This crib is a standard size regular crib.
MATERIALS: New Zealand Pine Wood and TSCA compliant MDF
ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 54.1" x 30.25" x 43.5"
ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 54.01 lbs.
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!