Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
The activity arch with its wooden toys was imagined for the Charlie Crane LEVO rocker (sold separately), it is ideal to stimulate the child from birth. Its natural wooden toys: cloud, ring and wooden beads will allow the baby to be awakened and entertained in their LEVO.
This french-designed activity arch in beech wood completes your Charlie Crane LEVO baby rocker.
- Dimensions: L 19.2" x W 17.3" x D 1.9"
- Compatible with LEVO deckchair only
- Complies with the European standard EN71-1
- Composition: arch in beech plywood and toys in massive beech
- Care: can be cleaned with a clean, dry and soft cloth. Never use liquids, solvents, thinners, alcohol, abrasives, etc.
- Attachment system with 2 plastic wing screws supplied
- Please note: the Charlie Crane LEVO baby rocker is sold separately. Click here to add the LEVO baby rocker to your order.
Contents of the box:
- 1 arch in beech wood
- 3 wooden toys and 3 cords
- 1 bag of screws consisting of 2 butterfly screws
- 1 user manual