Meet Origami Mini Crib, the portable mini crib designed for modern families. Perfect for urban living or secondary living spaces, the Origami Mini's petite footprint and rolling feet allow for easy movement throughout the home, and will outlast a bassinet, providing a safe sleeping environment for your growing babe. With a folding mechanism for storage, the sustainable wood construction of the Origami Mini is both durable and lightweight.
- URBAN STYLE AND SIZE: Mini sized for nursery nooks, small spaces, or the grandparent's house. Its geometric lines and clean design work with any home decor.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Origami has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- GROWS WITH BABE: A smart alternative to a bassinet and suitable for a growing babe from newborn to beyond 18 months. The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with two adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- EASY STORAGE: Foldable frame with removable locking caster wheels for easy storage and transport.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available. The mattress support is TSCA Compliant engineered wood.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Origami is a standard mini size crib which includes a 1" mattress pad. We recommend additional support with our Pure by babyletto, hypoallergenic, and eco-conscious mini crib mattress (37" x 23.5").