Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
CertiPUR-US certified foams are found in a multitude of Modern Nursery approved items including mattress, upholstered furniture (gliders and ottomans), playmats and more.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The Nami Electronic Glider Recliner is an elevated nursery accent piece that’s both playful and comfortable with its round and friendly silhouette. The oversized, organic proportions, coupled with its natural wood base, fit into a soft and modern palette. Rest and recharge in this recliner with its built-in USB port, smooth swivel motion, and effortless back and forth gliding. Lean back and relax at the touch of a button with this recliner's quiet electronic control button. Pair with Naka or Enoki Storage Ottoman to complete the look.
- POWER RECLINER: Smooth and quiet reclining mechanism lowers headrest and raises footrest effortlessly with the push-button control panel and an included USB A/C charging port keeps your phone fully charged. PLEASE NOTE: Charging panel is only rated for small devices such as a phone, DO NOT use for large devices such as a tablet. Doing so will damage the motor and eliminate power (charging and reclining) capabilities.
- SWIVELS AND GLIDES: Effortlessly swivels 270 degrees and glides back and forth in an upright position.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- TEXTURE-RICH FABRIC WITH WOOD BASE (BOUCLE STYLES ONLY): Upholstered by hand in texture-rich boucle fabric on light wood base to bring a subtle hint of modern-styling.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC (PERFORMANCE ECO-WEAVE STYLES ONLY): We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 50 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER-REPELLENT & STAIN-RESISTANT (PERFORMANCE ECO-WEAVE STYLES ONLY): Life with a babe can be messy! Babyletto's eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water-repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
Assembled Dimensions: 36.5" L x 32.5" W x 41" H
Assembled Weight: 114 lbs.
Maximum Weight: 300 lbs.