CertiPUR-US certified foams are found in a multitude of Modern Nursery approved items including mattress, upholstered furniture (gliders and ottomans), playmats and more.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
The wingback-style Kiwi Glider Recliner takes the phrase “rest and recharge” to a whole new level with its built-in USB port, smooth swivel motion, and effortless back-and-forth gliding. Lean back and kick up your feet at the touch of a button - this recliner’s quiet electronic control panel is cleverly hidden in the armrest to maintain its sleek form. Recharge your body, mind, and electronics in ultimate comfort and modern style.
- POWER RECLINER: Smooth and quiet reclining mechanism lowers headrest and raises footrest effortlessly with the push-button control panel and an included USB A/C charging port keeps your phone fully charged. The included removable lumbar pillow provides additional back support. PLEASE NOTE: Charging panel is only rated for small devices such as a phone, DO NOT use for large devices such as a tablet. Doing so will damage the motor and eliminate power (charging and reclining) capabilities.
- SWIVELS AND GLIDES: Effortlessly swivels 270 degrees and glides back and forth in an upright position.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC (PERFORMANCE ECO-WEAVE AND PERFORMANCE ECO-TWILL): We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 50 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER-REPELLENT & STAIN-RESISTANT (PERFORMANCE ECO-WEAVE AND PERFORMANCE ECO-TWILL): Life with a babe can be messy! Babyletto's eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water-repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- TEXTURE-RICH FABRIC (BOUCLE): Upholstered by hand in texture-rich boucle fabric for a subtle touch of luxury.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: For ultimate comfort and relaxation pair with the Kiwi Gliding Ottoman (sold separately)
- 29'' L x 38'' W x 40'' H
- Assembled seat height: 20.25''
- Assembled seat width: 21.75''
- Assembled seat depth (unreclined): 22''
- Assembled seat back height : 26.5"
- Reclined length: 65''
- product weight: 120 lbs
Want to see the fabric in person and test the color against your nursery? Reach out to us at email@example.com to order a sample! Please make sure to mention which color you're interested in.