Take a moment to relax in the charming mid-century styled Kai rocking chair. Designed with modern rounded edges, curved walnut stained rubberwood legs, and included lumbar cushion for added comfort. It's a stylish but also more sustainable choice for the modern nursery. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled fibers.
- MODERN WINGBACK STYLE: A modern twist on a mid-century wingback rocking chair with softly rounded edges, included lumbar cushion and upholstered by hand in soft eco-performance fabric. The Dijon shade will add a vibrant pop of color to your room while still working well with earthy, natural tones.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Kai has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! This is why our eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and easy to clean.
- SMOOTH ROCKING MOTION: Gently lull babe to sleep or enjoy a peaceful moment alone with the smooth back-and-forth rocking motion.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. The Kai meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), and Formaldehyde.