OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Sleeping away from home with small children has never been easier thanks to BabyBjörn's Travel Crib Light + Fitted Sheet Bundle! The Travel Crib Light is easy to carry, set up and fold up. The soft mattress makes the travel crib a comfortable and snug place for your child to sleep on a trip, and the included organic fitted sheet ensures your little one isn't breathing in any nasty chemicals.
BabyBjörn's Travel Crib Light + Fitted Sheet Bundle is suitable for children aged 0–3 years.
- A fitted mattress is included.
- From newborn to approximately three years, or until your child can climb out of the travel crib. There is no upper weight limit.
- All materials close to your child are free from health hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 and all relevant product safety standards.
- Crib fabric: 100% polyester
- Bottom surface of mattress cover: 100% polyester, top surface of mattress cover: 50% polyester, 50% polyurethane (PU)
- Mattress: 100% polyether foam
- Crib frame: painted steel
- Fitted sheet: 100& organic cotton fabric with 100% natural rubber elastic
Cleaning & Care
- Crib fabric: Machine wash, warm Do not tumble dry.
- Mattress cover: Machine wash, hot.
- Mattress: Do not machine wash.
- Fitted sheet: Machine wash on hot.
- Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent. The Travel Crib Light should be set up when you put the fabric back on.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
All fabrics that come in contact with your child’s skin meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they’re kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. It also means that there’s no need to wash the crib fabrics before you start using them.
Tested and safe
The travel crib complies with the EN 716 safety standard for folding cribs and national fire safety requirements.
Crib weight and dimensions
- Weight: 13 lbs/6 kg (including carry bag).
- Mattress: 23.5 x 41 x 1.2 in/60 x 105 x 3 cm
- Assembled: 32 x 44 x 24 in/82 x 112 x 64cm
- Folded down in carry bag: 19 x 23.5 x 5.5 in/49 x 60 x 14 cm